Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

A Post a Day July 2014 Number Twemty-Five

Three Facebook pages on writing, a post a day on each for the month of July, combined and posted here as well.

Small Stone, July 2014, Twenty-fifth

When I think of the best part of my life, he is what I think of. Twelve years today. Happiest of anniversaries to my humble, gentle giant. You balance me so well. 

July Writing Project - A Poem a Day - Day Twenty-five

She:
Wild and impetuous, mercurial in mood
Insanely picky about food
He:
Measured and deliberate, stoic in pain
Always willing to try again
She:
Passionate about books, a writer at times
Capricious with dollars and dimes
He:
Artist and gardener, a charmer of creatures
Height and long hair are noticeable features
We:
Speak without words, accept without question
One another's magnificent obsession

Twenty-fifth Noticing, July 2014 

When we met, he told me we knew one another even before we were born. That we played together as angels on the clouds, and pinky swore that because he was given his parents 9 months before I was given mine that we would find each other again, It took us 43 years, and a failed first marriage each, but find each other we did! We married on July 25, 2002. His choice, so our anniversary would always be Christmas in July. I am blessed, and today celebrate that blessing for the twelfth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment