Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

A Post a Day July 2014 Number Five

Three Facebook pages on writing, a post a day on each for the month of July, combined and posted here as well. 

Small Stone, July 2014 Fifth

Six Word Saturday

Aroma of coffee awakens my spirit

July Writing Project - A Poem a Day - Day Five


There are three inside of me

And every day I wonder
Who shall I decide to be
A daunting task to ponder

I was ten - scared - alone
Huddled in my upstairs bed
Hearing talking on the phone
Is how I learn Granny's dead

I was thirty far from home
Long to-do lists in my head
When Sissy calls on the phone
And I learn that Daddy's dead

I was fifty going strong
Many adventures yet to tell
Always there if things went wrong
I heard Mom tripped and fell

I know I shall lose her too
There are three inside of me
When her days with me are through
Which one shall I be?



Fifth Noticing July 2014 


In the quiet of the morning, life feels subdued. The day after a holiday, denouement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment