Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A Post a Day July 2014 Number Eight

Three Facebook pages on writing, a post a day on each for the month of July, combined and posted here as well.



Small Stone, July 2014, Eighth


Stop.Listen. What's That Sound?

Clamoring ideas vying for expression in my mind create sounds transposed to words.


July Writing Project - A Poem a Day - Day Eight

three things from my day

I get an anger and frustration
When I see and hear
The unabashed predation
yet not a hint of fear
(My reaction to most product advertisements on television)

The best sleep I receive
I am reading - then in time
As reality and fantasy interweave
I slowly slip across the line
(My favorite lazy day schedule)

Coffee is a beverage
Many Americans drink
Some to gain leverage
But most just to think
(Caffeine addiction)






Eighth Noticing July 2014

cats
cavorting
calamity
created
catnip
caused
cacophonous
clashing
concerned
constituents

No comments:

Post a Comment