Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Post a Day July 2014 Number Nine

Three Facebook pages on writing, a post a day on each for the month of July, combined and posted here as well.


Small Stone, July 2014, Ninth

Stop. Listen. What's that sound?

Rumbling thunder, rolling and bouncing off the mountainside, echoing down the valley. 


July Writing Project - A Poem a Day - Day Nine 

When the day has just begun
And fog still clouds my brain
Dreams and plans already spun
Without reality to constrain

The world is full of magic then
No limits on my skills
I could traipse across the fen
Run up yon rolling hills

I could sup with fairy folk
Or rest upon my laurels
Divine the truth from golden yolk
Or cobble my own balmorals

This is why I tarry long 
With no shame at all
Why early morn's siren song
Does so my soul enthrall



Ninth Noticing July 2014

Imperfect Ten

Idea and intent often satisfy more than the act itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment