Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Post a Day July 2014 Number Thirteen

Three Facebook pages on writing, a post a day on each for the month of July, combined and posted here as well.

Small Stone, July 2014, Thirteenth

Too many thoughts to keep me awake. No emergency shutoff for my brain. Somebody, please get to work on inventing one? I bet you could make the proverbial fortune ...


July Writing Project - A Poem a Day - Day Thirteen

reverence in the night

moonlight drifts 

down 


through the clear night sky
dappled by branch 
then leaf

sinks 
into 
water 

ripples
waving goodbye
stream undulates

calm 

quiet  

time 
pauses (almost)

captive moment 
reverence in the night


Thirteenth  Noticing , July 2014

We sat and talked until 3AM, at a small table under the canopy at a closed cafe, with our cups of tea growing tepid ... my friend and I ... do men do this too, or is it a woman thing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment