Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

31 days to a kinder me. Day 6.

I can meet negativity in various ways.

I can reflect the negativity back into my life, spreading more negativity.

I can deflect the negativity away from me, and not show concern for where it lands.

I can absorb the negativity and allow it to alter how I interact with humankind.

I can absorb the negativity and replace it with kindness and affirming actions and attitudes.

I like that last option the best.

There will always be haters, doubters, people who do not believe in my ability to live a kind and compassionate life. I have the power and the inner resources to live a life that is authentic to my beliefs and goals. That is my choice.

Patience, understanding, kindness, empathy.

If enough people choose these, we can change the world - for the betterment of all humankind.

Todays post is in honor of a kind and consistent friend on his birthday. I am so glad to have you a part of my life, Thomas "Chuck" Edwards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment