Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2016

31 days to a kinder me. Day 13.

I just love this cartoon. It is a simple watercolor with a simple message.

Random acts of kindness. I remember years ago when I first saw the movie Pay It Forward. Do you recall that film? I cried. And never forgot. 

Do something nice-something kind-for someone. A friend, a loved one, a stranger. Hold open a door, retrieve an errant pencil, let someone ahead of you in line, smile and greet the people you encounter. Please. Thank you. Easy words. Use them.

Pay for a stranger's coffee or tea. If you have coupons you won't use, leave them on the product shelf in the store for another consumer. If you are taller, like me, retrieve an item from a high shelf for a fellow shopper. Pick up a few $1 pairs of gloves and give them to people who need them when cold weather hits. Wrap up the muffin or cake you know you will not eat and share it. 

Be kind. To yourself and others.




No comments:

Post a Comment