Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

My life is my message. Mahatma Gandhi

My life is my message.

I saw this quote, and it came to my mind. Yes, and my life is my message and your life is your message.

A message that is given in bits and pieces, across a span of (hopefully) years, but as well a message that is delivered and comprehended in a matter of seconds in some cases. Oh I wonder, which is heavier to bear? The life or the moment?

The life of misread cues and foolish blunders, the times of cruelty and selfishness, the wasted moments that can never be redeemed. The  moment when in a flash of clarity you see the pain, hurt, disappointment, confusion you have brought to a lover, a friend, a stranger, a child.

How do we live under the weight of such responsibility?

How do we not?

No comments:

Post a Comment