Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Post a Day July 2014 Number Six

Three Facebook pages on writing, a post a day on each for the month of July, combined and posted her as well.



Small Stone, July 2014 Sixth

Seven Word Sunday

Late night indulgence brought early morning headache.


July Writing Project - A Poem a Day - Day Six

Supine 

The position of the black feline
As in the chair I too recline 
Her eyes are closed - bliss sublime
She feigns sleep - natural design
Enthralled by this cat of mine
And at her whimsy I opine
The mundane chores to me assign
On her schedule she will dine



Sixth Noticing July 2014

I sacrifice my own comfort by choice as my desire for ice cream overrides my common sense. I will have a headache I know, and gastric distress (such a nebulous, delicate way to describe the sounds that will runble and tumble from my abdominal region). Being lactose intolerant is a cruel act of the gods, I am convinced.







No comments:

Post a Comment